Translate

domingo, 12 de agosto de 2012

My first time (:


Quer post em português ? http://www.putcherry.blogspot.com.br/2012/08/minha-primeira-vez.html



Yeah ! ... The first time we never forget ... The first step, first word, the first baby's clothes, and so we ... the first period, until the first time, losing your virginity. Some friends say it was a disaster, others that it was perfect, other says it's hurted, and another says they've had an orgasm..
 You are not required to feel pain, or having an orgasm, in fact, is your first time, you will be nervous. This is normal and is a good thing to feel, then you will remember and laugh on yourself.

So I asked my friend to tell us a lil' about her first time it (because I'm a virgin = D). She did, and I posted. Click on "more information" and enjoy = D



"My first time was wonderful, I was 15. I was dating a boy for one year and a half. He never forced me to nothing but we've talked a lot about sex. Once upon a time (hahaha), my parents were traveling. I thought I was ready to do that, then I talked to my mother and asked her to let him sleep at home, after a loooooooooooooot of advices, she left. He went there, we asked some pizza, and he's played a CD, that few days before, we've filled with love songs. It was kind of tense, in fact, he was virgin too, and he was also nervous. We were sitting in the living room floor, he stood up and asked if I wanted to dance with him. So, after around 20 minutes, we've started to kiss, and then ... well, then it's happened! the next day he woke up early, gone to the supermarket and made the best breakfast I've ever tasted. So girls, this is the most important .. "- Posted by T. Araraquara-SP, Brazil.

AAAAAAAAWW IT'S SOOO CUUUTE !  But girls, if you want an advice, talk to ur mother before. She will only advise you, so you will not have unforeseen.


That's it, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo <3'
Gabbi.

Wanna send us how was your first time or have question about this talking ?
send me an e-mail and I'll answer you -> gabriela_firmiano@hotmail.com

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário